Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message, or other electronic message or offline.
Privacy is our priority throughout the project. And we've enshrined transparency as one of our core values. We do not maintain user accounts and do not collect and store personal data, such as your name or internet protocol (“IP”) address. When you interact with the Services, we collect only:
- 1.Publicly-available blockchain data. When you connect your non-custodial blockchain wallet to the Services, we collect and log your publicly-available blockchain address to learn more about your use of the Services and to screen your wallet for any prior illicit activity. We screen your wallet using intelligence provided by leading blockchain analytics providers. Note that blockchain addresses are publicly-available data that are not created or assigned by us or any central party, and by themselves are not personally identifying.
- 2.Technical information, such as your Metamask wallet address, application programming interface (API)-key, and network information regarding transactions.
- 3.Transaction information, such as details about purchases you make through the Service and billing details.
- 4.Survey or usability information. If you participate in a survey or usability study with us, we will record any biographical information you directly provide to us (for example, your name, email, and job title), the responses you provide to us, and your interactions with the Services.
- 5.Correspondence. We will receive any communications and information you provide directly to us via email, customer support, social media, or another support channel (such as Twitter or Discord), or when you participate in any surveys or questionnaires.
- 6.Biographical information. If you apply for a job with us, we collect all information provided through our Jobs form, including name, email phone, work and immigration status, and any other resume, cover letter, or free form text you include.
We use the data for the following purposes:
- 1.To provide the Services. We use the data we collect to provide, maintain, customize and improve our Services and features of our Services.
- 2.To support customers. We may use the information to provide customer support and answer inquiries about the Services.
- 3.For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- 4.To compile aggregated data. We may use some of the information we collect or access to compile aggregated data that helps us learn more about how users use the Services and where we can improve your experience.
We may share or disclose the data we collect:
- 1.Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal information for legal purposes and to protect against, investigate, and stop fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. We may also use it to address security risks, solve potential security issues such as bugs, enforce our agreements, and protect our users, Company, and ecosystem.
- 2.Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- 3.With your consent. We may share your information in any particular case when you provide us with your consent to do so.
We do not share your information with any third parties for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be entirely guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, biometrics, user ID, or other forms of authentication involved in obtaining access to password-protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. To protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.