Futures Referral for Referrer
A referrer is defined as one who refers or recommends eligible friends to the BUSD-M Futures trading.
Step 2: Connect your wallet and get a referral link/ code
Step 3: Invite your friends by link or code.
- Your referral link/ code is automatically generated. Click “Invite”
Each user has only one referral link/code. Each link/ code is unique and cannot be modified.
- You can now share your referral link/ code on your social media channels or generate a QR code.
Step 4: Earn commission
- Click “Claim” to collect your referral commissions from your referee’s positions.
The referral commission is paid in BUSD, not BUSD Bonus.
- Review your referral commissions and referral history in the Commission Statistic section.
- After the referees sign to confirm your referral relationship, every time the referee places a Limit or Market order on Position Exchange Futures successfully (which means the order is filled), you will receive the corresponding commission.
If the referee opens a position with BUSD Bonus, the referrer will not receive the commission.
- The Referral section will provide you with an easy look and access to the details of your referral commissions and referral history. Scroll to review your referral statistics and earned history.
- The commission amount depends on the notional value of your referee’s position.
- The referral commission rate based on each referee's transaction is specified as follows:
- The notional value measures the value of the assets controlled by a derivatives contract.
- Notional value = initial margin * leverage.
- For example, when the referee places a Limit or Market order on Position Exchange Futures with a notional value of 2000 BUSD (20 BUSD Initial Margin x 100 Leverage) successfully (which means the order is filled), you will receive the corresponding 0.1 BUSD as shown in the table above.
- The referrer must have at least 10 BUSD of commission to be able to claim to the wallet.
- You can see your referees only once they connect their wallets and sign to confirm your referral relationship.
- There is no limit on the number of friends a single account can invite.
- Position Exchange reserves the right to change the commission rate at any time without prior notice.
Seize the opportunity to earn additional rewards with our promotion program.
You will receive a 10 BUSD Bonus for the first time your referee opens a position with a required volume and holds the position for 30 minutes.
The required volume differs for each trading pair:
- 2,000 BUSD for BTCBUSD
- 1,000 BUSD for ETHBUSD
- 500 BUSD for other pairs
Those transactions must be maintained by your referee for not less than 30 minutes. During this period, the value of the position must be equal to or greater than the required volume, as mentioned above. In case, you do not maintain the rule, the transaction will not be counted as valid.
Using BUSD Bonus to open positions is not counted as valid in this program
Position Exchange reserves the right to amend the duration together with the terms and conditions of the program at any time without prior notice.