What is POSI?
POSI is Position Exchange’s native BEP20 token empowering its ecosystem. In addition to being a utility token and providing liquidity, holding and trading incentives, POSI token is designed to facilitate and incite the decentralized governance of the protocol.
- POSI token holders can generate passive income by staking their tokens in the staking pools and receive rewards in return - See Staking section.
- POSI token can holders can farm LP tokens - See Farming Section
- POSI token can be used to cast NFTs - See NFTs section.
- POSI token holders can participate in the platform’s governance by proposing and voting for changes.
- POSI token holders will be sharing a 1% fee from transactions while just holding the tokens.
- POSI token holders can perceive Trading Protocol fee discounts
- And much more to come.
Learn more about "What is Position Exchange?"