DEX Airdrop Referral Rules
- A successful referral is counted when your friends join Position Exchange DEX Airdrop by your referral link/ code and sign to confirm you as their referrer.
- Each user has only one referral link/code. Each link/ code is unique and cannot be modified.
- A single wallet address can only be the referee of one other wallet address.
- Once the referral relationship has been established, it cannot be changed.
- There’s no limit on the number of your referees. You can simply increase your earnings by having more friends join Position Exchange.
- If you invite a user who has previously been another user’s referee, the invitation will be invalid. In other words, the invitee will be ineligible to become your referee in this program.
- Please note that you will be able to claim the rewards following the Rewards Distribution Schedule, after June 12th, at 00:00 UTC+0. You can only claim your rewards after the aforementioned date and time.
- The referrer’s commission is based on all of their referee’s unrealized earnings from Position Exchange Airdrop campaigns (Liquidity Provider, Early Birds, Pancake Migration, Lucky Fee, Task Bounty, DEX Referral).
Referrers’ commission = 10% * (Referees’ unrealized earnings).
- When you refer 2 friends, namely friend A and friend B to Position Exchange DEX Airdrop and your referral relationships are established once they sign to confirm you as their referrer.
- Referee A joined the Liquidity and Pancake Migration campaign and got rewarded with unrealized earnings of 50 POSI. Meanwhile, referee B gets 100 POSI by participating in the Lucky Fee campaign and 50 POSI by joining the Liquidity Provider campaign.
=> The total unrealized earnings of your referees (A and B) are: 50 + 100 + 50 = 200 POSI.
=> The amount of unrealized commission you can receive is: 10%*(200 POSI) =20 POSI
- The estimated earnings will be recalculated if your referees’ rewards change during the airdrop. For example, in the Liquidity and Pancake Migration Airdrop, the rewards will change when one adjusts the amount of added liquidity.
When referee A’s rewards from the Liquidity and Pancake Migration campaigns decrease from 50 POSI to 25 POSI → your unrealized commission will be: 10%*(25+100+50) = 17.5 POSI
Please note that after the airdrop ends, the unrealized earnings will be converted to realized earnings.
- Choose BNB Smart Chain and choose a wallet option to connect your wallet. Check our guidelines on how to create a wallet and connect your wallet here.
Step 2: Invite your friends by link or code.
- Your referral link/ code is automatically generated. Copy your link and share with your friends.
Each user has only one referral link/code. Each link/ code is unique and cannot be modified.
- You can now also share your referral link/ code on your social media channels.
Step 3: Earn Commissions
- The referrer’s commission is based on the referee’s unrealized earnings from Position Exchange airdrop campaigns (Liquidity, Early Birds, Pancake Migration, Lucky Fee, Task Bounty, DEX Referral).
- Scroll down to view your total friends referred and your total earnings.
- When it’s reward distribution time, click “Claim” to collect your referral commissions from your referee’s realized earnings.
Step 1: Join Position Exchange by clicking the referral link or entering the code.
You can either:
- Click on the referral link you received from your referrer to access Position Exchange. Next, connect, or create a wallet if you don’t have one.
- Or access Position Exchange and create or connect your wallet. Navigate to the Position Exchange campaign page and enter the referral code you’ve been given by your referrer to confirm your referral relationship.
Step 2: Sign to confirm your referral relationship
You will receive one signature request. Signing is free and will not trigger any transaction(s).
Step 3: After the confirmation, join Position Exchange campaigns (Liquidity, Early Birds, Pancake Migration, Lucky Fee, Task Bounty, DEX Referral) to receive attractive rewards. Details about how to participate can be found here.
- You can only use the referral code once. In other words, the referral code can only be applied once on a single device, regardless of how many wallets the referee has.
- You can’t have more than one referrer, but the number of your referee is unlimited.
- Tips: Spread the joy by inviting more friends and becoming one’s referrer to keep earning!